Copyright 2012: Grace Covenant Baptist Academy. Baptist Churches Knoxville. All rights reserved.Â
9956 Dutchtown Road Knoxville, TN 37923
We welcome you to Grace Covenant Baptist Academy! Our school is perfect for members of Baptist churches in Knoxville and anyone else. GCBA is mindful of God's will that children should be taught the content and practical applications of His Word in every aspect of learning and in every activity of life (Deuteronomy 6:4-9). The school firmly believes that a Christian school is essential to the successful completion of these child-training responsibilities. It is this school's purpose to establish an educational institution where students may obtain a sound Christian education, one which allows children to know that God is the central source of knowledge, attitudes, and skills. We also provide Knoxville summer camps for extended learning opportunities.
Looking for a Baptist Church or
Christian School in Knoxville, Tennessee?
WHY GRACE COVENANT BAPTIST ACADEMY?
One educator described our Christian school in Knoxville as "one of the best deals in town," not only for its quality of education, but for its affordability. Grace Covenant Baptist Academy provides students an opportunity to experience a quality education at an affordable price. The educational foundation of GCBA is built upon these beliefs:
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Galatians 5:22, 23; Romans 8:4-9).
- We believe that God has given a variety of spiritual gifts (I Corinthians 12:4) to all believers according to His sovereign will (I Corinthians 12:11) for the building up of the body of Christ (I Corinthians 14:12). Believers are to be diligent to preserve the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace (Ephesians 4:3) that there should be no division in the body (I Corinthians 12:25). All believers are baptized by the Holy Spirit into the body of Christ (I Corinthians 12:13) and are indwelt by the Holy Spirit from the moment of salvation (Romans 8:9).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:29; Acts 24:15; Matthew 25:46).
- We believe that all believers of our Lord Jesus Christ are united in the Body of Christ (I Corinthians 12:12, 13) and are eternally secure in this relationship (John 10:28; Romans 8:35-39).
- We believe that children and adolescents should be disciplined in Christian love (Hebrews 12:6; Revelation 3:19).
- We believe that teaching and learning should be accomplished through the cooperative effort of teachers and parents, for the Bible places primary responsibility for this total education of the child upon the parents (Ephesians 6:4; Deuteronomy 6:4-9).
9956 Dutchtown Road, Knoxville, TN 37923
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, inerrant, and authoritative Word of God and the standard by which all knowledge is judged and taught (II Timothy 3:16,17).
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (I Peter 1:1b, 2; Luke 3:21,22).
- We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return.
- We believe that the salvation and redemption of lost and sinful man is possible only through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord (Romans 3:21-26).